amelia's

amelia's

Thursday 28 May 2015

Beneath your beautiful.


Basically this post is specially for a best friends of mine. Yes, I know what you're thinking. "Wow, she's pretty!" And yes, she is pretty and a very good friend of mine.

I know you'll be reading this post, and same goes to everyone of my friends. Don't ever think of negative thoughts, alrite? This post is not being made because I have negative thinking towards you, or everyone else's. Just to clarify things. There's a lot of things happened in my life, and I don't even tell my friends. I mean, I don't tell anyone. Like seriously. Is not I'm trying to hide something, or I don't trust you or, am I not treating you as my best friends. No. I just think maybe if I could sort things out, I figure there's no need to keep telling. I love everyone of my friends, I precious every moments we spent together. I know everyone is trying to help me, just want to help me get through my hard times. I know you people are so awesome, doesn't want me to face every bumpy roads alone. I understand, I really do.

I've never been so happy in my college life since some of my friends have graduated. Til I met you, I literally talk about anything, everything that happened in my life to you. It's not that old friends are forgotten, but I am currently focusing on what's happening right this moment. I love old friends, I still talk to them, we are still maintaining our friendship. Although we are far away, separated from each other, so what? That friendship is still there, deep beneath our heart.

I just want to say, I really am a super lucky girl cz I've met a lot of people who cares about me. Whenever I go through hard times, they are the one that gives me the strength. Thank you friends. Without u, I am just nothing. For friends that are not with me 24/7, thanks for putting effort in our friendship, keeping in touch with me and make me feel wanted.

I love you, my friends.
The one who are reading this post, if you didn't know me in person. This post is for you too cz I already treat you as my friends by heart.

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day! 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment